COVID-19 Information and Resources
NOTICE: Effective Immediately, Masks will no longer be required to enter the practice.
Patients may continue to wear a mask if they choose to do so.
If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms, we ask that you please continue to wear a mask for the safety of other patients and staff.
For any questions, please call the office at 215.258.1289
What to Do If You’re Sick (or Have Been Exposed)
- CALL OUR OFFICE: If you believe you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have another urgent medical concern, call our 24/7 office line at 215.258.3810.
- GET TESTED: Click here to view testing locations in Pennsylvania.
- GET THE RIGHT CARE: As your primary care doctor’s office, we are here to help you manage your COVID case if you do contract the virus. We can help in areas such as testing, symptom management, breathing exercises, vitamin and supplement recommendations, virtual visits, and care management including IV antibodies.
- FOLLOW CONTACT TRACING PROTOCOL: Do your part to keep your family, friends, and community safe. Click here to learn more about what you can expect to happen during contact tracing if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- LEARN MORE: Visit the PA COVID-19 Symptoms and Testing Information website for more information on COVID-19 and how it spreads.
Should I get vaccinated?
We advocate for getting the vaccine as soon as it becomes available to you. The COVID-19 vaccine is our primary tool to halt the spread of COVID-19 and keep ourselves healthy. At Kuhar Medical, we believe in the safety and efficacy of the vaccines that have been developed, and do not hesitate to recommend vaccination to our patients.
For more information regarding COVID-19 vaccination, read the CDC’s FAQ at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html.
Can I get a vaccine at the office?
The vaccine is being given actively now, but unfortunately, we are unable to administer it to patients at this time. Visit the Bucks County Vaccine website for vaccine location information.
Is it safe to visit the office?
Yes. While masking is no longer required, we still will continue to maintain a safe and clean environment for our staff and patients.
If you have a health concern that does not require an in-person visit, we also offer virtual visits through Doximity, EMR portal, and via phone (depending on insurance coverage).
Are you still open for cosmetic services?
Yes, we continue to offer our cosmetic services in a safe and comfortable environment that is accessible via a separate entrance.
Are your Providers vaccinated?
Yes. We are fortunate that each of our Providers have been vaccinated, and many Staff has received the vaccine, as well.